New Kraft Pourables!
Helping salads taste fresher and more tantalizing!
If you’re an avid salad eater or simply enjoy eating your veggies but, are like me and get easily bored with simple flavors. Kraft has come out with some exciting flavors that will “dress” up your salads but, are made with no artificial flavors or colors.
Kraft Pourables come in 4 new and exciting flavors:
- Berry Balsamic
- Roasted Yellow Pepper, Garlic and Lime
- Fire Roasted Tomato with Basil
- Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower
What I find interesting about these dressings is that they are low-calorie, low-fat, made with real fruits and vegetables and are low in sodium. What is so great about them is that they are only about 20-30 calories a serving and they can really give your salads a bold and exciting taste!
Dress Up Your Salad!
I made a delicious spinach salad, simple but, I added Colby Jack cheese, tortilla strips and Kraft’s Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower. It was absolutely divine and it definitely made for a filling lunch that was guilt-free.
Not only wasn’t simple, delicious and guilt-free but, it only took 5 minutes!
I skipped the protein but, with this skinny salad, I’d suggest using a hard boiled egg or chicken breast. I opted for the Kraft Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower because, well, I love garlic and parmesan.
But, you may want to use the Roasted Yellow Pepper, Garlic and Lime or Fire Roasted Tomato with Basil as they would go well with this salad as well.
- 2 cups of baby spinach.
- ½ of tomato, chopped.
- ¼ of Colby Jack cheese.
- ¼ of onion chopped. (Red Onion optional)
- ¼ of green pepper.
- ¼ cup of tortilla strips.
- 2 tbsp. of Kraft Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower.
- 1 hard boiled egg. (optional)
- 1 chicken breast. (optional)
- Take a cutting board and chop up your tomato, green pepper and onions.
- If you opt for a protein, chop egg or chicken.
- Add baby spinach to your favorite plate or bowl.
- Top spinach with your veggies.
- Add cheese.
- Add tortilla strips.
- Add Kraft Pourables Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower or your choice of Kraft's NEW Pourables.
Who Wants a Boring Salad?
I have to be honest, eating my greens is something I do because I know I have to and because it’s good for my body.
But, I get bored easily!
But, I love how their NEW Kraft Pourables have so many delicious combinations of flavors that make me crave a nice fresh salad and I know that I’m not adding hundreds of calories to something that is supposed to be healthy.
The dressings have also been a hit for dipping, especially the Berry Balsamic–the girls love it!
Which NEW Kraft Pourables dressing would you try?
Let me know, til next time–cheers m’deres!