Kikk Up the Flavor with Kikkoman!
This Thursday on April 25th, 2013 at 9PM EST/6PM PST, we will be talking International Cuisine and how to use Kikkoman to liven up any meal! Special guest, Chef Helen Roberts will be in attendance to chat and discuss recipes, cooking alternatives and so much more![animated_button align=”center” animation=”pulse” color=”orange” size=”medium” text=”RSVP NOW” url=”https://www.facebook.com/events/571636292870418/”]
I will be co-hosting with 6 lovely ladies and Latina Bloggers Connect, of course! There’s PRIZES galore, so on top of all the fun, you can win 1 of 3 Grand Prizes of $100 Amazon Gift Cards and 1 of 20 Prizes of $20 Amazon Gift Cards.
Kikk It Up!
I recently made a delicious marriage of Spanish and Asian Cuisine and made a nostalgic dish. Lime Teriyaki Carne Deshilachada con Arroz y Ensalada!
I used the Ponzu Lime Soy Sauce and the Teriyaki Sauce. If you’ve eaten at any Asian restaurant or if you’re a Latina like me and have doused your huevos picados with delicious Kikkoman Soy Sauce, you KNOW Kikkoman.
A Little Bit About Kikkoman:
- Kikkoman soy sauce is a versatile ingredient that can be used to cook many different types of cuisines.
- Kikkoman soy sauce is naturally brewed.
- Kikkoman soy sauce is a flavor enhancer.
- Ponzu seasoned soy sauce is great on seafood, grilled meats and vegetables to add a splash of savory flavor.
- Lime ponzu enhances the flavor of meat dishes like carne asada, carnitas and fajitas.
- A splash of soy sauce can give anything from salsa fresca to carnitas an added boost of flavor.
- Kikkoman lime or lemon Ponzu act as all in one grilling marinades.
- Brush Kikkoman Teriyaki on your meat before cooking to enhance flavor and add a tangy barbecue flavor.
I can’t wait to talk FOOD and delicious alternatives that will tantalize everyone’s taste buds! Also, a chance to talk to Chef Helen Roberts rocks!
Hope to see you all there and we can party it up, have great convo and win $700 in PRIZES all!
Be sure to follow #KikkomanSabor to partcipate! You can access Kikkoman’s Tweetchat, here.
So, be ready on April 25th, 2013 at 9PM EST/6PM PST, pour a glass of wine and get ready for some fun!
See you there, til then–cheers m’deres!