6 Delectable Things You Never Knew You Could Do with Nutella®!
It really isn’t a secret that Nutella® is basically one of the greatest things that has ever been created on this planet. At least to me it is and it is something that is always stocked in our pantry. It really does make pretty much any recipe taste better!
If you’ve ever had the quandary whilst enjoying Nutella® of whether you should spread it or spoon it on, well friends, worry no longer! The solution is here: The Nutella® Spife is back for a limited time, now you have both options in one nifty utensil. Now, spoon and spread your ways in these 6 different ways–they will blow your mind!
Win a Nutella® Spife!
If you’re wondering how you can get your hands on a Nutella® Spife, you have the chance to WIN one by purchasing a specially marked Nutella® jar that comes with a pin. Type the pin in at www.nutella.ca and you’ll be entered!
Plus, while you’re there you can play Spoon It or Spread it online and you have the chance to win instant prizes! I have to say that it can get addictive and whenever you answer–you can compare your answer to the majority! It can be interesting what people choose to spoon or spread! Hundreds of prizes waiting to be won, including t-shirts, waffle irons, Panini presses, mixers and coupons for Nutella® jars.
Recently, I had the chance to get into a dream kitchen in Toronto with a group of fellow bloggers and Chef Stefano Faita. If you remember, I had mentioned the Nutella® Truck Tour and that Chef Stefano had created 6 amazingly delicious recipes made with Nutella®.
We had the chance to get our hands dirty and re-create all of his recipes, with his help. I was over the moon! It’s always such a unique experience and I always learn something new. There’s also nothing like watching a chef teach others how to make their recipes, you can see the passion!
Everything is Better with Nutella®!
While Nutella® tastes amazing spread on a slice of perfectly toasted bread, there are some brilliant ways that you have never thought to use it with. Chef Stefano has created flavours that can be enjoyed by everyone and that will tantalize your taste buds. I was stoked to have been able to re-create his recipes and share them with you all!
- Tortilla Breakfast Cups with Nutella®
- Blintzes with Pineapple, Yogurt and Nutella®
- Chia Banana Strawberry Breakfast Jar with Nutella®
- Ricotta and Fruit Crostini with Nutella®
- Blintzes with Pineapple, Yogurt and Nutella®
- Apple and Carrot Latkes with Nutella®
They are all delicious but, I have to say, Chef’s Stefano’s homemade granola with Nutella® is one of my favorites and the Blintzes with Nutella® will blow your mind. The citrus makes all the difference! One of my favorite recipes is one of the easiest. You would have never thought to add Nutella® to yogurt, right? But, it totally works! See the full recipe below.
- 2 cups oat flakes
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup hulled hemp seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 tbsp Nutella®
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Cover a 13 x 18-inch cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the oat flakes, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ, hemp seeds,
- cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the maple syrup, agave syrup and canola oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto the cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until slightly golden, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cooled the granola can be
- stored in an airtight container for 7 to 10 days.
- Place yogurt in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle granola on top of yogurt.
- Spoon Nutella®
- over the granola.
- Finish by sprinkling dried cranberries on top!
- Serve this recipe with ½ cup (125 ml) of fruit for a balanced breakfast.
Let Your Imagination Run Wild!
All of these recipes are delicious and I can attest to that since I made and tasted each one! If you’re like me and can’t get enough of this heavenly spread, get in your kitchen and try Nutella® with your favorite recipes. You might be surprised! One thing is for sure, try these 6 delectable ways to use with Nutella®–you won’t regret it!
Plus, don’t forget to enter to win a Nutella® Spife to spoon and spread this ambrosial spread onto any recipe!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Nutella®?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Disclosure: This post has been compensated for by Nutella®, all thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.
PIN IT FOR LATER: