The Crayola Air Marker Sprayer.
Airbrush Like a Pro!
I think one of the best gifts that you can give your child is something that will help them hone in to their creativity and use their imaginations. Especially when they can have fun and improve their dexterity. That’s why I love gifting Crayola sets to my girls and even for gifts for family and friends too. One of this season’s hottest toys this year is the Crayola Air Marker Sprayer. A toy that turns ordinary markers into spray art!
We had the chance to try out a variety of Crayola toys and the girls had fun creating real airbrush art just like the pros do! What I love about the toy itself is that it is a sleek compact design. The Air Marker Sprayer is also motorized for continuous spray action. The sprayer converts ordinary Crayola Broad Line Markers into a vivid, smooth spray of ink. All you have to do is just plug it in, load a marker and go! In seconds, you will be on your way to creating a pretty wicked piece of art.
No Batteries Needed!
As far as toys go, since it is motorized, electric-powered design, the sprayer provides hours of uninterrupted fun–no batteries required. So, there’s no going out to have to buy batteries for this. To me, that’s a bonus.
You’ll notice that the twist ‘n load nozzle secures the marker in place, while the dual action trigger releases the spray with a simple pull or push. The girls liked that the nozzle sent out a smooth flow of ink, no jams or interruptions. Which means when they used the stencils that the set comes with, the stencil artwork was complete. No unfinished work here!
What’s In the Box:
- Includes Sprayer Unit
- 5 Washable Markers
- 2 Stencil Sheets
- 10 Sheets of Paper and Transformer
- The Crayola Air Marker Sprayer turns Crayola markers into spray art – just like a real artist’s airbrush!
- The electric-powered Air Marker Sprayer allows kids to airbrush just like a professional artist, without the mess of paint.
- The Air Marker Sprayer provides opportunities for continuous creativity as kids can create realistic-looking airbrush art for craft projects, school projects, and more.
- Kids simply plug-in the unit, secure a Crayola broad line marker into the easy twist n’ load nozzle, and then release the trigger to spray.
- The sprayer works with most Crayola broad line markers, and has a compact, convenient design for everyday use.
Get Even More Creative!
The Air Marker Sprayer also works with Crayola Window Markers that are sold separately. Your kids can unleash their creativity and so decorate glass bowls, windows and a variety of other surfaces with cool airbrush designs. So, if you want to sweeten the deal, you can always pick up some window markers and the kids can get even more creative.
See it in Action!
I think this is such an awesome toy and I’ll admit, I’ve played with it a bit. I’m not the most artistic but, it was easy to use! Though this toy is recommended for kids 8 and up, I can totally see older kids enjoying it and even younger kids enjoying it with help and supervision of an adult of course. This toy is fun and educational and will make an excellent gift for the holidays! You can pick it up for $39.99, here.
Have you ever made airbrush art?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Note: This post is sponsored by Crayola, products were received to facilitate this post. All thoughts are honest and my own.