Sublime Beer Basted, BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders
Author: Whispered Inspirations
Recipe type: Appetiser
Try these delicious beer basted BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders! Made with Molson Canadian 67 Sublime and other delicious ingredients!
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken tenders. (4 chicken breasts)
- Large pot
- Slow cooker or pot to simmer
- 4 peeled cloves of garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- ¼ cup paprika
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 2 TBSP of brown sugar
- 2 TBSP of chili powder
- 3 TBSP of margarine or butter
- ½ cup of Molson Canadian 67 Sublime Beer
- ⅓ cup of your chicken stock from pot
- Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder to taste.
- Bag of Colby and Monterrey Jack shredded cheese.
- Bag of your favorite rolls/slider buns. (I chose multi-grain)
- Bread Knife
- Spice It, Flavor It and Pull It!
- Fill a pot with water, add onions and garlic and cube of chicken stock. Boil chicken tenders until they are soft and fully cooked. Once they are done, use a pair of tongs to remove chicken from pot and use two forks to begin "pulling" the chicken apart.
- Make the Sauce!
- Take 1 cup of BBQ sauce, ¼ cup of Ketchup, add paprika, onion and garlic powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper and stir into sauce until completely mixed. You can make the sauce either in the stoneware of your Crock-Pot or if you don't have or don't want to use a slow cooker, you can use a separate pot.
- Add the Beer!
- Add ½ cup of Molson Canadian 67 Sublime to the mix, stir in ⅓ cup of your chicken stock from the pot that you boiled the chicken in and stir. This is when you add the pulled chicken until the chicken is completely covered in the delicious sauce.
- Let it SIMMER!
- Once you added the beer into the mix, let it simmer in the pot or crock-pot for at least 15 minutes or until it's softly bubbling.
- Prepare the Garlic Spread and Sliders!
- Take the 3 TBSP of margarine, add as much garlic powder and parsley to taste. Mix and fold until completely mixed. Cut sliders in half with bread knife and spread the garlic spread onto the top half of the sliders. Put both halves of sliders in toaster oven, butter side facing up and other half facing down. Remove once they are toasted to your liking.