Hubby D's Organic Wedges!
Author: Nancy at Whispered Inspirations
Recipe type: Entree, Side Dish
A delicious and organic side dish that can accompany any meat. A great way to eat a potato!
- 1 medium organic potato
- 1 teaspoon of organic olive oil or butter (I use olive oil always)
- Chili powder
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Chili peppers
- Watch your medium potato thoroughly and leave the peel on. Cut the potato in half, then cut the half into 4 or 5 pieces. You will end up with about 10 to 8 pieces.
- Rinse the wedges and drain throughly, add the teaspoon of organic olive oil and spice to taste.
- Take a pair of tongs and mix and toss the wedges until they are fully covered in the spices.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees and take a non-stick pan and place the wedges on one side and place in the center of the oven.
- Make sure to use tongs to turn the wedges and cook until desired.
I love mine well done and crispy as you can tell and I've dubbed them Hubby D's wedges because he makes them for me pretty often once and they are delicious. Of course you can always make more for the kiddies, they love them as much as I do. Except I skip the spiciness. For recipes and more, visit http://whisperedinspirations.com
Serving size: 1 Calories: 170