25 Minute Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe!
Author: Nancy at Whispered Inspirations
Recipe type: Dessert, Treat
This is a delicious, organic version of Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies!
- 1 cup of your favorite peanut butter.
- ½ cup of your choice of sugar. (I use organic brown sugar for the girls.)
- 1 egg.
- ¼ cup of bittersweet dark chocolate chips.
- Pre-heat your oven to 325°F. I prefer to use my small toaster oven to use less energy, opposed to heating up the whole oven for a small batch of cookies. But, it's up to you!
- Place 1 cup of peanut butter into a mixing bowl, add sugar and eggs and mix well.
- Once the mixture becomes more batter-like, add the desired amount of dark chocolate chips.
- Once batter is prepared, take a tablespoon and begin to scoop into a nice little heap. So that they are almost in the shape of little balls.
- Place little scoops evenly on non-stick baking pan. Then with a fork, apply a little pressure to the scooped batter and for that traditional peanut butter cookie that we all know, make sure to leave those little lines so they can bake in.
- Place cookies into oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure you don't over cook and if you aren't sure if they are done, just shut the heat off and leave them in for a little longer.
- Make sure you let the cookies completely cool before attempting to serve.
- Once cooled. Grab a cup of milk and serve!
Cook time depends on oven, make sure to cook until golden brown. For recipes and more, visit http://whisperedinspirations.com