Baby's First Organic Birthday Cake Recipe.
This is an organic recipe for your baby's first taste of cake.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- What You Will Need:
- 3 cups of organic flour
- 1 cup of organic softened butter
- 1 organic banana
- 2 organic/natural/free-range eggs I prefer Eggland's Best (If your child has a sensitivity to eggs, skip the eggwhites)
- 1 2/3 cups of organic white sugar or Stevia
- 2 teaspoons of aluminum free baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups of organic milk of your choice
- 1 cup of organic vanilla/banana pudding
- 1/3 cup of organic olive oil
- 1 large bowl for wet mixture
- 1 smaller bowl for dry mixture
- THINGS YOU NEED FOR ORGANIC ICING:
- 1 tablespoon of organic butter
- 1 lb of organic powdered sugar or Stevia
- 1 tsp of pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 cups of softened organic cream cheese
- Any food coloring of your choice or you can use mashed strawberries or blueberries to add a bit of color and texture. OPTIONAL
- Preheat oven at least for a half hour on 350.
- Use organic butter or spray to line your pan.
- Soften the butter then mix the butter, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs whites to the butter, vanilla and sugar mixture.
- On a separate plate, mash banana with fork until desired chunkiness. I prefer it really thin so I mash it until there are no lumps.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Which is flour and baking powder.
- Alternate folding in the dry mixture into butter/sugar mixture until it is completely mixed into a whole batter.
- Add mashed banana to the batter.
- Add a cup of organic vanilla or banana pudding to finished batter.
- Pour batter in desired pan and bake for 30-45 mins or until golden.
- ORGANIC ICING DIRECTIONS:
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well until fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Decorate as desired.
- Piping is optional.
- Fondant shaped into a "1" was solely for display purposes.
Pudding is not necessary, you can use apple sauce. It depends on preference. Also serving depends on the pan used. For recipes and more, visit https://whisperedinspirations.com