Tenderflake Coconut Cream Fruit Tarts!
A delicious ending to a hearty meal, fresh and delicious fruit tarts that are made with a coconut custard.
- 12 Tenderflake Tart Shells
- 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 cups of cream
- 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Stevia
- Strawberries and Blueberries to garnish
- Baking sheet
- Take the 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut and spread it on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Follow the instructions on the Tenderflake box to pre-bake your tarts. Make sure to stir often so that it doesn’t burn. Mix your cream, egss, vanilla and stevia in a pot and bring to a boil over low heat. Once the mixture is boiled, add your 1/2 cup of toasted coconut.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, spoon in the mixture into the Tenderflake tart shells. Put into the fridge so that mixture sets. The custard should be firm and not runny, once it is firm, you are ready to top it with the blueberries and strawberries.