Organic & Natural Strawberry Delight Recipe.
This a nice and healthy snack and treat for any time! Made from organic berries and greek yogurt, this sure makes for a great snack!
- 8-10 organic strawberries.
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Organic Cream.
- 1/3 cup of Equal.
- 1 cup of natural Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- 1/2 cup of whipped topping (optional)
- Mixing bowl.
- Hand blender.
- Dessert cups.
- Step 1: Get Ready!
- Measure your ingredients, what was awesome about Equal was the canister was the accessibility and the ease of easily scooping and measuring what I needed. You will need 1/3 cup of Equal.
- Did you know that you can cut about 38% of calories by using Equal as a sugar substitute in all your recipes?
- Step 2: Pick your strawberries!
- After you’ve gathered your ingredients to perfect measure, pick out the strawberries you will use for your garnishes!
- I decided to use the strawberries to decorate the Vanilla Strawberry Delight Mousse, you can get creative with them.
- Step 3: Mix It Up!
- This is where most of the work is done, you mix the natural Vanilla Greek Yogurt into a bowl, add 1/3 cup of Equal and 1/4 cup of heavy organic cream. Using a hand blender, mix all the ingredients together until you reach desired fluffiness. I thoroughly mixed it and left it creamy.
- I let it sit while I moved on to the next step.
- Step 4: Cut the strawberries!
- You can cut the strawberries thin so you can fold them into the mixture or you can cut them into dices. This is the option I opted for and I chose to layer them instead. I diced them finely and into small little cubes. Which is especially easier for little ones to chew.
- Step 5: Fold them in or Layer them!
- Choose your favorite dessert cups, add a dollop of the Strawberry Vanilla Delight mixture, add a layer of strawberries and repeat.
- Step 6: Top it off & Enjoy!
- I used the Heavy Organic Cream to make my whipped topping. You simply take a 1 cup of the organic cream, add your desired sweetener and mix with a hand blender until fluffy. I used a piping bag and tip to adorn the top of the dessert cups and added my strawberry garnishes.
Note: This recipe is almost entirely natural and organic but, not 100%. You can substitute with Stevia. For recipes and more, visit https://whisperedinspirations.com