Back to School Tips with Crayola.
It’s that time of year again and before you know it the big yellow bus will be rumbling down the street, you’ll hear classroom bells ringing and teachers will be calling attendance! Crayola knows how stressful the Back to School season can be and they want you to get a jump on your kids’ back-to-school needs with artful school tools from their wide of array of Crayola products.
Only the Best!
For more than 100 years Crayola brand products have been trusted by moms and preferred by teachers. I know that every year since our girls have been in school we head to the store and purchase Crayola, a brand that we have trusted since we ourselves were kids. I know that I still enjoy using the variety of markers that Crayola offers until this day.
See the Difference!
Watch the video above and see the Crayola difference, you’ll be shocked to see how they are made and why they work as well as they do. I know I love cracking open a brand new box of Crayola crayons, it brings back memories and it automatically evokes a need to color something!
Crayola wants to help make it easier for parents to get their children ready to head back-to-school and we want to make sure they head back with the best. To help you conquer the prep for back to school this year, I have some tips and tricks as well as a school supplies checklists to help make shopping easier! You can thank me later!
Tips and Tricks for Easy Back to School.
The way you encourage your kids about school is a large part of getting kids excited about going back to school. They look forward to seeing their friends from school and getting back into a regular “school routine.” Here are a few tips to help get your kids back in the habit.
- Practice getting up early about a week before school starts.
- Create excitement around organizing your kids’ homework area and purchasing new school supplies. Making back to-school preparations special will help them transition from the carefree summer days.
- Talk to your kids about what they can expect during a typical school day. Sure it is exciting to go back to school the first day or two. But kids should also be prepared for the reality of waking up early, rushed mornings, the discipline of sitting at desks, and being responsible for getting work done.
- Prepare a list of favourite breakfast foods that are quick and easy to fix in the morning.
- Talk to your child about what kinds of healthy foods they can pick out during lunchtime and how to spend their lunch money wisely.
- Select and lay out clothes the night before school starts.
- Establish an afternoon schedule that includes snack, homework and personal time that kids can spend in their favourite ways.
School Shopping List Inspiration.
I know I love having a list prepared and knowing which products are grade-appropriate is a huge plus. We cannot wait to put all of these great products to good use and I am glad that both of my girls are far apart enough that they will use all of these products for their grade levels.
Crayola Crayons last 35% longer! Each crayon could cover 6 more pages. Crayola markers are preferred by teachers because they are long-lasting and provide brilliant, intense colors with incredible color variety, made with a special reservoir and nib system that allows ink to flow smoothly versatile with tips that write at any angle for various line widths.
Ready to WIN?
One lucky Whispered Inspirations reader will win a $50 Crayola Prize Pack, it includes:
- 24 ct crayons
- 24 mini twistables fun effect
- Ultra-Clean Broad Line Markers, 10 ct Tropical
- Power Lines Scented Markers
- Ultra-Clean Stamper Markers
- Coloured Pencils, 24 ct
- 24 Washable Watercolour Paints
- Glue Sticks
- Blunt Tip Metal Scissors
- Construction Paper Pad, 120 ct
- 5 Paint Brushes, assorted
This giveaway opens on August 22nd, 2015 and ends on September 6th, 2015 and is open to CANADA. Happy entering!
Which product are you most looking forward to trying?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.