Easy Keto Dessert Recipes
If you are health conscious, you’ve probably tried or are currently trying the ketogenic diet (keto diet) and loving it. The one thing that I like about going keto is that it doesn’t force you to ignore your sweet tooth. If you’re anything like me, you have a big one!
You might find that when your body enters ketosis, you may not crave sugar as much but, I know I did when I was keto. I’ve gathered 20 super easy keto dessert recipes that you’ll love!
When you’re on keto, deprivation isn’t really a thing. That’s the beauty of the diet. What most consider “healthy” desserts usually include fruits but, most fruits are negative when it comes to following this diet.
There are some keto approved fruits like avocados, blackberries, strawberries, lemons and limes, and more! The best part though is that you can easily find alternatives or I can do it for you.
Read on for super delicious and oh-so-decadent desserts that will satisfy your sweet tooth without knocking you out of ketosis.
- Low-Carb Earthquake Cake – All Day I Dream About Food
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse – Low Carbe Diem
- Sex in a Pan Dessert – Wholesome Yum
- Keto Lemon Berry Fluff – Kasey Trenum
- Keto Chocolate Cake Mug – Ruled Me
- No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Tart – All Day I Dream About Food
- Keto Chocolate Clusters – Midget Momma
- Keto Sugar Cookies – Fit Mom Journey
- Low-Carb Carmelitas – All Day I Dream About Food
- Keto Lemon Bars – Food Faith Fitness
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Moscato Mom
- High Protein Jello Mousse – Two Sleevers
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake – Gnom Gnom
- Keto Brownies – The Castaway Kitchen
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake – Keto Connect
- Low-Carb Butter Pecan Cookies – All Day I Dream About Food
- Cocoa Butter Keto Blondies – My Sweet Keto
- Keto Puppy Chow – Forget Sugar Friday
- Keto Cookies and Creme Ice Cream – Ruled Me
- 5 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cookies – Keto Diet App
Satisfy That Keto Sweet Tooth!
Now that you’re armed with 20 amazing keto recipes, you can continue to lose weight and enjoy the sweet things in life. Even if you aren’t doing keto, you can enjoy some really delicious desserts regardless.
If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, check out our recipe section.
You May Also Like:
- Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Easy and Delicious Glazed Orange Bread
- Hazelnut Spread
- Maple-Candied Chocolate Bacon Recipe
I don’t know about you but, keto seems the way to go to achieve your health goals. For me, I know that it works and now, I can still get my sweet tooth on!
I know that I am bookmarking them all to make it when it strikes!
I think the first thing I am going to try is the low-carb butter pecan cookies because umm, YUM? The keto blondies too? Oh, my word! I’m also tempted by the Keto Lemon Bars too, I’m a sucker for those.
Heck, who am I kidding? I want to try them all!
Do you have a keto-friendly fave dessert?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela and partner and best friend to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.