ShesConnected 2012: Join Us to Connect with Bloggers and Brands!
ShesConnected holds a very dear spot in my heart.
It was my FIRST conference and I met so many wonderful like-minded women, amazing brands and it really cemented that I was very happy doing what I do. I made friendships that have continued since #SCCTO and built valuable relationships with incredible brands.
It was an opportunity and an honor to have been invited as one of Canada’s Top Digital Women and a pleasure to have the chance to meet with brands, congregate with my fellow bloggers and voice our opinions.
I left ShesConnected with a wealth of infomation, new friendships, working relationships and with a sense of realization. You can read my experience last year, HERE. It was an unforgettable experience and I only look forward to what’s to come this year. ShesConnected truly paved the way into finding myself in this large blogging world, I’m a little bit of everything and I am happy that with this opportunity, I was able to narrow down which direction I want to venture towards.
Here I come, SCCTO!
As you can see from my official bobble-head above, I am PROUD to announce that I will be attending ShesConnected 2012. This year ot only as an attendee but, as an official ShesConnected Ambassador!
Yes, I am stoked!
This year the conference is on October 19th and 20th and being held in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Center. We have also secured rooms and rates at a discounted rate for all attending #SCCTO attendees!
Go HERE to book yours, you have 3 to choose from just steps from the Center.
What You Will Walk Away With:
- Knowledge on how to build your social influence and personal brand.
- How to Connect and Grow your Community.
- Learn how to build partnerships with brands.
What to Expect:
- 2 days of amazing sessions spanning all kinds of topics, plus endless networking opportunities.
- Inspiring and informative keynotes and ten in depth breakout sessions.
- Knowledge on how to bring your blogging to another level.
ShesConnected will be offering 5 Pillars focusing on:
- Lifestyle: Fashion, Beauty, Shopping, Design
- Health & Wellness: Fitness, Healthy Living, Social Good, Green Bloggers
- Business: Mompreneurs, Small Business Women, Financial Services, Social Media for Business, Technology & Apps
- Family: Youth & Parenting, Multi-cultural, Retirement
- Arts & Leisure: Food, Travel, Pop Culture, Books
So many EXCITING things planned for the 3rd and BEST SCCTO Conference yet!
I am super excited for this year, to see old friends, connect with amazing brands and of course to continue to grow as a blogger! I really hope to meet all of you that I’ve yet to meet. Please do not hesitate to find me at #SCCTO and let’s chat!
If you have any questions, please let me know!
In the meantime you can visit the ShesConnected Conference website to get more information about how you can attend and to get your ticket! Follow the #SCCTO hashtag and @ShesConnected on Twitter for updates!
Can’t wait to see YOU at #SCCTO!
Til then, cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.
sounds like a great time! Have fun!
Congrats on being an ambassador! I loved last year and thought SCCTO was an awesome experience.
Congrats! So happy for you!