Buy, Sell and Swap Kids Clothes!
You know how they say that children grow like weeds?
Well, it’s true.
Since I have two little girls who are 6 years apart, I can’t necessarily say that I can do hand-me downs very often. While I have saved a lot of Gabby’s clothes for Mimi, I have given away a lot as much as I have taken hand-me downs.
I love the fact that since kids go through clothes so quickly, they are gently used and I know that someone else will get good use of them too. Since I try to cut as much waste as I can, donating, swapping or even selling seems like a great way to lessen your carbon footprint.
What is Flipsize.ca?
Earn cash for your like-new kids clothing. With FlipSize you can Buy or Sell, but most do both.Do it for FUN, Do it for CASH or Do it for New Clothes.-Flipsize.ca
What Flipsize.ca Accepts.
- Freshly Laundred Children’s Clothing Size 12M – Size 12.
- Shoes Sizes NB to Pre-School (Size 0-13.5 and 1-3 Pre-K)
- Multi-Piece Outfits.
- New with tags (NWT).
- Coats, jackets, hoodies, hats. snowsuits and swimsuits.
How to Get Started!
- Request a Bag- It’s fast and FREE shipping.
- Stuff Your Bag- Fill your bag with new & like-new clothes that meet Flipsize’s No Dud Standards.
- Ship it Off- Place your prepaid label and member ID # on the outside of the bag. Drop off at any Canada Post location.
- CASH IN- Redeem Your Points for Cash, Store Credit or Gift Cards from Amazon,ca, Amazon.com, Babies R Us or PayPal cash.
Upgrade to a Gold Membership and Get:
- Wish list items reserved for you.
- Gold only discounts and promotions.
- Special access areas.
Ready to WIN $100 Flipsize.ca Gift Certificate?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So, pretty much you can “flip” your kids clothes and either swap them for new ones or sell them for cash. I think this idea is absolutely genius!
Do you have clothes that you want to sell or swap?
Let me know, til then–Happy Entering and Cheers m’deres!
Note: Thank you to FlipSize and Kidsumers for organizing this giveaway. I was not compensated for this post and the opinions are my own.
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist and editor of lifestyle blog Whispered Inspirations. A social media junkie, a travel-lover with insatiable wanderlust and an aficionado for fun gadgets, good eats, and entertainment. You can find her on Instagram and everywhere else under @WhispersInspire.