Note: This post is sponsored by Cars.com, all thoughts and opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.
New Car Face Contest.
Whether you love getting out there and finding your dream car or even if isn’t necessarily your favorite thing–we all have done it! I’ll tell you how shopping for a new car and how the cars.com contest can help you pay off your car loan! One thing I know is that I love car shopping and I’m the type of girl who knows what she likes and gets what she wants!
So Long Betsey!
Dara and I are car lovers and before we had two kids, we loved driving fast cars and modifying them to look and drive better. But, when you become parents, a lot of things change. We went from driving two-door sports cars to buying our first minivan. While we still love fast cars, we opted for convenience, comfort and space that only a minivan can provide. Perhaps later on down the road we will get another sports car!
Well, our first minivan was a Ford Windstar and boy, did Betsey make us some memories. Aside from transporting us from soccer practices and ballet lessons, Betsey took us all over Ontario, the US and many adventures. Alas, a few months ago she was on her last leg and it was time for us to start looking to buy a new minivan!
What we were looking for in our next car was comfort, Stow N’ Go and passenger power windows was an absolute MUST. Oh, and I wanted it to be white. For me, there was only one option but, we considered the Ford Edge. As much as we would have loved to get an SUV, I wanted the Stow N’ Go and the space. Though I am just as much a reasonable wife as my husband sweet, next car will be HIS choice!
We headed to our nearest Dodge dealership and looked into our options. Our car salesman showed us a few options and we customized what we wanted in our van. In less than two weeks, we had Pearl. Our new 2014 Dodge Caravan. Yes, that’s her name and we’ve already begun making memories together. As much as Dara would love an SUV, you can tell by his HAPPY new car face that he is content with our new purchase.
I know that I am happy with a car that is reliable, spacious and heck, if I have to be frank–covered under warranty! Not to mention, a vehicle that will take us places and accommodate our current lifestyle.
Want to WIN?
Remember that I told you that I would share how you can get YOUR car loan paid off? It’s as simple as a CLICK of a camera. With the newcarface promotion, you can win the prize that is up to $25, 000! Cars.com takes the drama out of car shopping but, now they are taking it out of car loans!
How to Enter!
- Snap a pic of yourself and your ride while showing off your #newcarface! Bonus points for creativity!
- Add your caption and make sure to use the #newcarface hashtag.
- Don’t forget to tag @carsdotcom and mention why they have you so excited!
- Sharing is caring, the world has waited long enough! Share the newcarface promotion with the world!
- Participants can only submit 1 entry during the promotional period.
- Visit http://www.newcarface.com for more examples of #newcarface entries, additional contest details and rules.
- Open to legal US residents (excluding MD, NJ and TN), 18+ who hold (or whose immediate family member holds) a qualifying vehicle loan or lease. Begins 7/29/14 at 8:00:00 am CST and ends 1/2/15 at 12:00:00 pm CST. Prize value up to $25k. Subject to the Official Rules at newcarface.com. See Official Rules for full details, including eligibility criteria and qualifying vehicle restrictions. Sponsor: Cars.com, a division of Classified Ventures, LLC.
- Please do not include any personal information, like your license plate number.
- A “New Car” is considered a new or used car bought or leased on or after 1/1/2012.
Do you have a NEW car–will you be entering to get your loan paid off?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela and partner and best friend to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.