New Kellogg’s Vector Granola.
Summer is in full-swing and if your summer has been like ours–it’s been busy! We’ve been outside enjoying the summer heat and discovering new parks in our city with our dogs.
We love taking nature walks and like most Canadians, I’m sure many of you have taken advantage of our beautiful terrain by kayaking, canoeing, taking hikes or enjoying a family bike ride or going downhill a mountain. No matter how active you are, you definitely need something to give you energy and a simple solution to fuel your pursuits!
Kellogg’s has launched NEW Vector Granola in Honey Almond Flavour – with 20g of protein, 5g of fibre, and 10 vitamins and minerals per serving. What we loved about the granola is that it is just the right amount of sweetness, it’s packed with protein and those WHOLE almonds. Yes, whole!
The girls are yogurt fanatics, they love adding their favorite fruits and of course we’ve been enjoying the Kellogg’s Vector granola in our yogurt. It’s the perfect breakfast for light eaters and if you are on the go!
Vector has delicious cereal when you want to grab a quick bowl. You can always substitute regular milk with almond milk or coconut milk. I’m more of a protein bar kinda gal when I’m in a rush and the Vector Energy and Protein bars have 11 grams and 9 grams of protein respectively. They come in 4 different flavours, Peanut, Mixed Nut, Chocolate Chip and Berry Burst.
Back to School Tips:
Now that you have a few new products to add to your family’s breakfast routine, here are a few tips to help you prepare for back to school.
- Make overnight granola parfaits with their favorite fruit. You can use Vector Granola to pack a protein push. They keep well and I prefer how they taste overnight. Serve for breakfast or back in containers for their lunch.
- Come up with meal plans or download some online. Print them out and take a list with you when you shop.
- School supplies? Shop early, that way you will find everything you need.
- Pack lunches the night before and backpacks should be ready to just grab and go.
- On Sunday, pick out and hang the outfits for the whole week.
- Have Vector bars and a bowl of fruit at the ready if you’re running late.
- Don’t stress over the little things–you’ll make it through!
Ready to WIN?
One lucky CANADIAN Whispered Inspirations reader will WIN a Kellogg’s Prize Pack! This contest opens on August 19th, 2015 and closes on September 2nd, 2015.
For more information, make sure to visit Kellogg’s Vector site and get even more details!
Which product do you most want to try?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela and partner and best friend to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.