Stay Asleep Buddies.
Parenting can be a tough job and if you ask any parent what the most challenging thing is about it all, they’ll probably say lack of sleep. Both of my daughters co-slept with us until about 6-months before they started JK. Once they started sleeping in their rooms, it was a bit of an adjustment.
One thing that always helped Gabby growing up was a sleep trainer, something that provided light, warmth, peaceful sounds and a sense of comfort and protection. It really helped her transition and now that Mimi is in SK, she still needs a little reassuring. Especially during storms or windy nights. She loves having something to cuddle with and Cloudb has made one of the cutest little friends to help her through the nights.
Introducing Stay Asleep Buddies Hedgehog.
Stay Asleep Buddies are interactive, plush pals who teach children when to sleep and when to wake! Using gentle melodies and glowing lights, children quickly learn to distinguish between bedtime and playtime – meaning more sleep time for both of you! Plus, the Stay Asleep Buddies are easily programmable for a full night’s rest or a much-needed nap. Functioning as a sleep trainer, nightlight and sound soother all in one, Stay Asleep Buddies are the perfect solution for developing healthy sleep routines. Simply set the timer and Stay Asleep Buddies will do the rest!
- Nightlight eases fear of the dark with calming amber glow
- Sound soother plays dreamy lullaby
- 45 minute auto shut-off timer ensures complete darkness & quiet during child’s deep sleep as recommended by pediatricians
- Ideal for early risers, the bedtime lullaby and nightlight will turn back on when picked up or shaken to comfort children back to sleep
- Programmable nap and sleep timer (1-12 hours)
Wake Up Buddy
- Plays happy wake-up tune in the morning or after nap time
- Bright green glow lets kids know when it’s okay to get up
- Adjustable volume control for both melodies
- Long-lasting LED lights extend battery life and stays cool
- Exceptional quality construction and super soft plush
- Portable pal can go anywhere your child goes
- Ideal for ages 1-3
What’s in the Box:
- Cuddly, plush pal that functions as a nightlight, sound soother and sleep trainer
- Storybook & Adoption Certificate to solidify your child’s bond with this new bedtime buddy
- 3 AAA batteries (Yes! Batteries are included!)
Comfort and Tranquility.
Mimi loved how soft and plush he is, the hedgehog spines are super cozy and he is the perfect size to cuddle with. The best part is the soft, glowing amber light in his tummy and the soothing songs he emits. I love that after 45 minutes, it will shut off and leave her in the darkness she needs to get good sleep. For younger kids, you can set-up a nap and sleep timer up to 12 hours.
The Sleep Solution You’ve Been Dreaming Of!
Who doesn’t wish that their kids could go to sleep at the push of a button and that they’d stay in bed. Now with this spiky Hedgehog, it’s an effective tool for easing bedtime anxiety, empowering children to self-soothe and understanding when to wake up. Soon, your child will be sleeping better, you’ll be sleeping better and your whole family will be healthier and happier!
This Stay Asleep Buddies Hedgehog makes the perfect gift for parents with little ones or for your own little one. It’s ideal for kids aged 1-3 but, my daughter is 5 and she loved it. Maybe not for the help through naps (long gone are those) but, for the companionship and comfort. If you want parents to thank-you for a good night’s sleep, this is the gift to give this year!
Do you have kids who need help staying asleep?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela and partner and best friend to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.