Keep Your Family Active with a Springfree Trampoline!
Summer is here and I hardly see my kids because they are outside doing their favourite thing, which is jumping on their new Springfree Trampoline. Gone are the days that you need to worry about a trampoline not being safe. In fact, having a trampoline in your yard can keep the whole family active.
My kids are super athletic, they love to play sports. When they’re not on a court or a field, they’re outside playing. They always asked for a trampoline and just the idea of being able to bounce and jump on a trampoline got them excited. But, to be honest, I was a bit apprehensive. I always worried about the safety and the potential of them getting hurt by the springs in a traditional trampoline.
Is it Right for You?
When I had the chance to try out an innovative and what is supposed to be an ultra-safe trampoline, I was intrigued. The more I looked into the Springfree Trampoline, I discovered that its design is made to be safe. After all, it was a dad who designed it.
In fact, the design has not only changed the way trampolines work but eliminated the impact areas that cause 90% of all product-related trampolines injuries.
Springfree uses flexible composite rods that lie beneath the jumping surface (out of harm’s way) instead of on top like most trampolines. The frame is way below the jumping surface so you don’t have to worry about your kids hitting it.
You may be wondering, you keep saying it’s safe, but how safe is it? What makes the Springfree Trampoline different than any other trampoline on the market?
- The whole trampoline is spring free.
- There is an actual frame below the jumping surface.
- SoftEdge Mat eliminates all hard edges on the jumping surface.
- Patented FlexiNet Enclosure that has flexible net rods that cushion jumpers and prevents falls.
- Your kids can have a safe and fun jumping experience.
A Size for Every Family!
Springfree has a variety of trampolines that will suit any family and any size home. They also have free yard assessments where they will not only measure your yard but, check for flat and even ground, to see if you have enough lateral space and if you have the adequate height clearance.
We were paired with one of their most popular trampolines, the 11 x 11, large square trampoline. This trampoline is designed for larger yards and for kids and adults. Since our kids are growing, this trampoline will cater to them as they grow.
Get It Installed!
If you’re buying a Springfree trampoline and you need a hand getting it installed, they offer Canada-wide installation services. But, it’s always best to check with their customer care team to see if they offer it in your area.
We had ours installed and they came in, installed it and it was up and ready to use in less than 2 hours. They even have a cool installation calculator that will give you a quote on how much it can cost you.
If you’re relocating after buying your Springfree, they can help you relocate too. As a busy mom, having someone come in and install it is worth it. It would have taken Darasak and me hours to get it done! Check out what they offer, here.
Shoot Some Hoops!
One of the coolest parts of having a Springfree is all the fun accessories that are available. One being the FlexrHoop. The girls love taking turns shooting some hoops and trying to rack up personal records. They can’t get enough of it and it’s such a fun element to add to the trampoline. I love that it’s made from the same materials as the rest of the trampoline and that there are no hard parts added within the jumping area.
I don’t even have to worry about any trip-ups when getting into the trampoline because of the FlexrStep. Truth be told, it has made getting into the trampoline as an adult easier. Simply attach it to the frame and step on in.
What I love about our trampoline is that it’s brought a lot of joy to the kids and peace of mind to me. Here are some things the kids are going gaga about.
- Bouncing for hours on end.
- Playing basketball.
- Doing front flips, back flips, and whatever other flips they invent!
- Chillin’ on their phones and listening to music.
- Gabbing with friends (it’s totally a hangout spot now)
One of our goals this summer break is to get outside more often. Also, a personal goal of mine is to get more active and move more. There are a ton of benefits for your whole family by having a Springfree Trampoline in your back yard. Here are some activity ideas to keep your kids active for hours! Yep, even parents can join in on the fun.
- Sprinkler – My kids LOVE turning on the sprinkler in the yard. Place it underneath the trampoline and enjoy the water!
- Bounce-In Movie – A twist on a “drive-in” movie. Just get out the projector, grab some snack and blankets and enjoy a flick al fresco!
- Bouncy Sleepover – Your kids and their friends would love to camp out in the trampoline. Either just in sleeping bags or by pitching a small tent inside. It is awesome!
- Duck Duck Goose – No matter what ages your kids are, you can always enjoy a good game of Duck Duck Goose!
- Dance/Bounce Party – Bring some music outside and let the kids jump on the trampoline while listening to music. It makes it WAY more fun!
- Cloud Watching – You can slow it down and just lay down watching the clouds go by. You can always pick out shapes or animals!
- Reading Nook – The girls love to read and what better place to read than outdoors on a bouncy trampoline. Though you’ll have to stop bouncing and just relax!
- Exercise – I like to use our Springfree Trampoline to get my cardio in from time to time! You’ll be surprised at how it will get your body going, it is a great workout!
From one parent to another, a Springfree Trampoline has been great in every way. I love the design, durability, and fun it brings my family. Let me tell you how much the neighbours and the kids’ friends enjoy coming over to play. We are the talk of the neighbourhood.
Until I heard about Springfree Trampoline, I wasn’t sold on the idea of having a trampoline. Now, I can’t imagine life without one! I can imagine the kids will be having lots of fun for years to come.
Where to Buy:
Springfree trampolines are available online at springfreetrampoline.ca and through Springfree retail stores at Canadian Tire and Toys “R” Us locations nationwide. For the closest store near you,
please visit their store locator.
If you’re ready to join the Springfree Trampoline family, I have special discount code that can save you big bucks when you buy online! Just use SpringInto150YYZ3 at checkout. The promo code will get you a smart TGOMA unit ($399 value) with the purchase of a trampoline.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I am going to go watch my kids bounce on their trampoline. Summer is all about fun and my kids are having the time of their lives right now, jumping!
I am predicting a bouncy summer this year!
Do your kids love trampolines?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
PIN FOR LATER:
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela, and wife to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.