A Foodie’s Dream Cruising Maps
There’s no denying that one of the best parts of any trip is the food you can indulge in. What’s even better is being able to experience a range of cuisines from different locations all within one trip.
Sounds like a plan only fit for a millionaire, right?
Well, thanks to Click&Boat and their wide range of rental boat options, this fantasy is within reach of reality and accommodates all budgets; low, mid, or high.
And they don’t just provide the opportunity to live out this dream through affordable rentals. They’ve gone one step further.
They’ve created six meticulously crafted sailing routes that offer food enthusiasts the chance to indulge their taste buds on an adventure fit for a chef.
The 6 Foodie’s Dream Cruising Maps
Whether you prefer a quick one-day sailing excursion or a more extended voyage, there’s a route that is perfect for you. The gastronomic routes include:
- Croatian Coastal Gastronomy: A 5-day journey setting sail from historic Split, Croatia, covering 140 nautical miles. Indulge in traditional Mediterranean cuisine at Sug and savour a variety of coastal delicacies along the way.
- Flavours of España: From Palma to Paradise: An 8-day Spanish route featuring 3 Michelin Star restaurants, showcasing traditional Mediterranean, tapas, Asian fusion, and more.
- Caribbean Culinary Cruise: A 6-day Caribbean delicacy voyage exploring St. Lucia, Martinique, Guadeloupe, and Dominica, with a fusion of French and Caribbean flavours.
- French Riviera Gourmet Odyssey: Sail through the South of France, experiencing modern and traditional French cuisine at picturesque destinations.
- Barcelona Bites Voyage: A pocket-friendly one-day voyage through Catalonia, from breakfast in Barcelona to authentic Mediterranean cuisine in Badalona.
- Mediterranean Michelin Voyage: An 8-stop Mediterranean odyssey, featuring Michelin-starred restaurants and a fusion of Mediterranean tastes.
With the choice of 6 handcrafted culinary sailing routes, you can plan to set off on a mouthwatering adventure that guides you in exploring the rich and diverse culture of dishes from around the globe. So, why wait?
You May Also Like:
- 6 Family-Friendly London Boroughs to Consider Moving To?
- Budget-Friendly Travel: Your Starter Kit for Amazing Journeys
- 5 Common Travel Nuisances and How to Prepare for Them Ahead
- 10 Business Travel Hacks That Can Make Your Life Easier
Head over to Click&Boat to see the full breakdown of each route, including distance, duration, recommended vessel, and each incredible eatery you can expect to experience.
Are you ready for your foodie’s dream cruising maps adventure?
PIN FOR LATER:
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela and partner and best friend to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.