Your Jif Most Creative Sandwich Recipe Can Win a $25, 000 College Fund!
For all my American friends, from now until October 11th you can spend time together in the kitchen and conjure an original sandwich recipe! Once you do that, you can submit your (aged 6-12) child’s recipe to enter to win this amazing contest.
This is the 11th Annual Jif Contest and for the time ever, this year all entrants will be allowed to enter even more amazing recipes by using Jif’s NEW Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread or Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread!
That sounds mouth-watering already!
Last year, a creative little chef won by creating an unsuspecting recipe, Pnutty BBQ Chicken Quesadilla! So, don’t be afraid to think outside the box and just get creative with it! For past winner inspiration, check them out above.
This is an exciting and fun opportunity, $25, 000 isn’t chump change when it comes to our children’s education and if you have a budding little chef in your family or little hands that love to help this contest is for you!
About the Contest!
- From July 26, 2012 through October 11, 2012, parents can submit their child’s creative recipe
- online at Jif.com by completing the contest entry form.
- Sandwiches will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, taste, visual appeal and ease of
- Each original sandwich recipe submitted must contain at least two tablespoons of Jif Peanut
- Butter or Jif Hazelnut Spread.
- Entries must be submitted online by 11:59 a.m. on October 11, 2012.
- Ten semi-finalists will be chosen in November 2012 and will participate in a nationwide online vote beginning January 2013. Five finalists will then be determined to attend an event in New York City, where the contest grand prize winner will be announced.
With my tiny chefs and their creations and ideas, I’d love to enter this contest! But, since I’m Canadian–I thought I’d share it with my American peeps so that you wouldn’t miss out!
For more information, visit Jif.com!
Good luck to all that enter and bright futures ahead!
Do you use Peanut Butter in creative ways that aren’t so ordinary?
Til then, cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist and editor of lifestyle blog Whispered Inspirations. A social media junkie, a travel-lover with insatiable wanderlust and an aficionado for fun gadgets, good eats, and entertainment. You can find her on Instagram and everywhere else under @WhispersInspire.