Yeah, it’s Fall.
But, summer is still in full swing in Las Vegas! Especially in the MGM Aria Resort and Casino Las Vegas where you can find year-round pools and cabanas. Guests can enjoy water heated to a perfect 82 degrees whether it is 65 or 105 degrees outside. Cabanas with full food and beverage options as well as HD TVs, an iPod dock and even WiFi are also available starting at $200 for up to 8 people.
I absolutely love travelling and as a mom, I don’t often get away alone as much as I’d love. Which is completely okay because as many people may loathe it, I love travelling with my kids. But, it’s nice to get away and have a little alone time with your significant other and with friends. Las Vegas and the MGM Aria Resort and Casino seems like a totally inexpensive route to take straight into the lap of luxury that Sin City can offer!
Highlights of the Aria:
- The three elliptical pools are all named after local plant life.
- The outdoor therapy pool at The Spa & Salon is heated in the winter and cooled in the summer.
- Liquid Pool & Lounge offers a day club complete with cabanas and celebrities seasonally.
- The three ARIA Hot Tubs are heated to 101 degrees year round.
- Not in the mood to lounge by the pool? ARIA Resort & Casino offers one of the best spa experiences in Las Vegas as well. From traditional treatments to our innovative signature series therapies, there is literally something for everyone.
Want more DETAILS?
This definitely is a hotel I want to stay in and is looking mighty tempting to take a weekender away and recharge from busy mommy life! I don’t think I would even want to leave the MGM Aria Resort and Casino Las Vegas Resort at all actually, it looks absolutely divine and relaxing! With those deep tubs, spa treatments and signature therapies?
Do you get away without the kids to recharge?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela, and wife to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.