Vanilla Cinnamon Iced Coffee
Vanilla Cinnamon Iced Coffee is so easy and refreshing, you will want to make this recipe every day. Loaded with cinnamon and hints of brown sugar, topped off with cool cinnamon and sugar coffee ice cubes, no fancy equipment needed.
Read on for the entire ingredient list, simple instructions, and printable recipe. Enjoy this Vanilla Cinnamon Iced Coffee any time of the year but, especially for a cool summer drink!
Things You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee (hot)
- polka dot paper straws
- tall glasses
Start off by making coffee ice cubes in advance, I normally make them the night before so I can wake up and make this amazing coffee drink. Brew 3 cups of coffee and add 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Brew 3 cups of coffee and add 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir until blended and pour into ice cube tray, let stand in freezer overnight. As they melt in your hot coffee, they release swirls of cinnamon and sugar reminiscent of a snickerdoodle cookie.
Vanilla Cinnamon Iced Coffee is loaded with cinnamon and hints of brown sugar, topped off with cool cinnamon and sugar coffee ice cubes. Tastes similar to a snickerdoodle. It makes for such a delicious treat!
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup espresso or strong brewed coffee , hot
- Pour the milk into your coffee mug, add the sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds in a coffee mug.
- Pour coffee or espresso into a mug, pour the warm milk into the mug with the coffee. Spoon out any remaining foamy milk if left and set aside, let cool about 5 minutes.
- Take ice cube tray out of the freezer and fill a tall glass with the coffee ice cubes you made the night before.
- Pour coffee over ice cubes and add more cold milk if desired.
- As an added treat you can also put all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth if you prefer your ice crushed.
- As an option, you can add whipped cream, chocolate syrup or chocolate shavings.
Make sure to prepare the coffee ice cubes overnight. That way, it takes you less time to prepare your delicious iced coffee. If you don't have the coffee ice cubes, you will have to wait a few hours to enjoy it. I avoid this by making a couple of trays and having them at the ready for whenever the craving hits! It's an easy excuse to whip something a little fancy for guests when they come a callin'.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Enjoy It Every Day!
This coffee can be made very simply or decadently. That’s the best part! You can top it with whipped cream, and chocolate fudge or you can just enjoy it with milk and ice cubes. If you want to shake it up, you can even blend it all for a frappe option!
You May Also Like:
- Share a Cafecito & Everyday Moments with Nescafé Clásico
- Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- Watermelon Orange Grapefruit MOMosas
While it’s normally a delicious summer iced coffee option, this can be an everyday thang?
That’s just beautiful.
Do you love iced coffees?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
PIN FOR LATER:
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela, and wife to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.