Fruity Pebbles Squares
When it comes to desserts, my family is always game. Now when it comes to no-bake desserts, I am all in. If Fruity Pebbles is your favourite cereal, well, make these Fruity Pebbles marshmallow treats.
Perfectly oeey gooey, chewy, and fruity–you can whip up a batch in no time. Then, they’re drizzled in white chocolate.
Mmm, so good!
Honestly, my favourite part is that it is no-bake. Read on for the step-by-step Fruity Pebbles Squares recipe.
Things You Will Need:
- 6 cups of Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 bag of marshmallows, regular, 400 gms or 14 oz bag
- ¼ cups of butter, salted is okay
- 1/3 cups of white chocolate chips
- large pot
- 9×13 baking pan
In a large pot, begin by melting the butter. Add the marshmallows and slowly begin to melt them over med/low heat.
You don’t want to do this fast or you’ll scorch the marshmallows.
While the marshmallows are melting, grease a 9×13 pan.
Mix It Up
When all the marshmallows are melted, work quickly by pouring the cereal into the pot and mixing it well into the marshmallow/butter mixture.
Quickly transfer the cereal mixture to the pan. With slightly wet hands, press the cereal into the pan and make it even and smooth on top.
Let the mixture completely cool.
After it’s cooled, melt the white chocolate chips either over on the stovetop or microwave.
With a spoon, drizzle the chocolate over the squares. Let completely cool and then slice into squares.
If you are a cereal lover, this treat is for you. Especially if you love Fruity Pebbles. These squares are not only soft, chewy, and delicious, they are a no-bake dessert too.
With very little prep, your stovetop and a few ingredients you're golden. Made like your favourite Rice Krispies squares but, made even better with white chocolate drizzle.
These squares are perfect to bring to your next pot luck, bake sale, school lunches or to enjoy on any given day.
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 bag marshmallows, regular, 400 grams or 14 oz bag
- 1/4 cup butter, salted is okay
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large pot, begin melting the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and slowly begin to melt them over med/low heat. You don't want to do this fast or you will scorch the marshmallows.
- While the marshmallows are melting, grease a 9x13 pan.
- When all the marshmallows are melted, work quickly by pouring the cereal into the pot and mixing it well into the marshmallow/butter mixture.
- Quickly transfer the cereal mixture into the pan. With slightly wet hands, press the cereal into the pan and make it even and smooth on top.
- Let the mixture completely cool.
- After it's cooled, melt the white chocolate chips either over the stove or microwave.
- With a spoon, drizzle the chocolate over the squares. Let completely cool and then slice into squares.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Now all you have left to do is enjoy them. Chewy, sweet, and delicious and we all know someone in our lives that absolutely adores Fruity Pebbles.
You May Also Like:
- Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- Hazelnut Protein Iced Mocha
- Banana Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Blueberry Bacon Bread Pudding
- Coffee Tres Leches
If it’s you, absolutely no judgment here! Believe me, this is a fave in our house and about 90 calories a bar, you can’t go wrong.
Have you ever tried Fruity Pebbles squares?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
pin for later:
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela, and wife to Darasak. They all share her insatiable wanderlust, enjoyment of good food, and sharing their adventures with the world. Nancy is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.