20 Delicious Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipes
Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipes
It is said that love is that condition in which another person’s happiness is essential to your own. I have to agree.
When you happen to find that kind of love, you hold onto it, and most of all, you express it as frequently as you can.
One awesome and delicious way to express your love for your sweet Valentine is to surprise them with breakfast on the day of love.
If you’re looking for some Valentine’s Day breakfast recipes, well, you’ve come to the right place.
I’m sharing 20 mouth-watering and super festive Valentine’s Day breakfast recipes that will make your heart melt.
Whether you are preparing the surprise breakfast, cooking it together or receiving it, these recipes are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
The best part is that you are making someone feel special, and that’s the entire point of the holiday. My favourite recipes for breakfast or brunch are my Nutella churros because, well, Nutella is life.
- Dried Cherry Scones from weelicious.com
- Quick And Easy Valentine’s Day Breakfast from cleanandscentsible.com
- 3 (insanely Easy) Breakfast In Bed Ideas For A Low-key Valentine’s Day from papernstitchblog.com
- Valentine’s Morning Breakfast In Bed from greenweddingshoes.com
- Don’t Go Bacon My Heart, A Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipe from ourhollydays.com
- Valentine’s Day Breakfast from hungryhappenings.com
- Valentine’s Day Raspberry Rolls from dessertnowdinnerlater.com
- Heart-Shaped Strawberry Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe with Chocolate from rachelcooks.com
- Easy Valentines Day Dessert from tidymom.net
- A Heart-y Breakfast For Your Valentine from inmyownstyle.com
- Heart Pancakes Recipe from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Easy Coconut Chocolate Pancakes With Strawberries from whittypaleo.com
- Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Raspberry Chia Pudding from primaverakitchen.com
- Lofthouse Style Soft Sugar Cookies from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes from sandraseasycooking.com
- Heart-shaped Egg Breakfast from ourminifamily.com
- Cupid’s Vanilla Berry Smoothie from theseasonedmom.com
- Red Velvet Beet Pancakes & 4 Awesome Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipes from emilieeats.com
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl from lifeisbutadish.com
What are your favorite Valentine’s Day breakfast recipes?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.
This would be a lot of fun to do with my kiddo. We like to be creative and food is a good way of doing that.
You are so right!
What cute Valentine treat ideas! I love that sunny side egg shaped in a heart!
I am going to check these all out. I need to find the healthiest one and surprise my husband with it!
Can\’t go wrong with eggs and avocados!
What a brilliant ideas! This would be perfect on Valentines day! My husband would also love it.
Glad you like them!
I would love to try all of these! Im so excited this coming valentines day!
Hope you get to try some!
I will check some of these recipes on your list. I might come up with something special for my husband and kids.
Oh my goodness, how am I supposed to choose?? There are so many great ideas on this list.
Hehe, I do not blame you!
I am always looking for unique breakfast ideas. There are a lot of terrific recipes here that I am going to try. Thanks for posting.
If Valentine’s day is a weekday, just a regular breakfast; if it’s a weekend, probably still a regular breakfast, but maybe arranged in the shape of a heart :P!!! Need to wake up before making fancy foods!
LOL, I feel you on that!
This one looks good: Cupid’s Vanilla Berry Smoothie from theseasonedmom