Valentine’s Day Treats That Will Make Your Heart Flutter!
Valentine’s Day and delicious sweets are synonymous with the holiday of love. It is a day to enjoy with your beloved and to show them how much they mean to you. I know it is cliche but, I still enjoy getting surprised with chocolate or sweet treats for Valentine’s Day.
Gents, I am sure you have the flowers picked out, special gift ready to give and I know you already have dinner reservations made or dinner plans at home. Now you have to top it all off with a sweet treat. If you’re a gentleman looking for treats to make, I applaud you. I don’t have any doubt that men are great in the kitchen! My Hubs is one of them and when the dudes in our lives make the treat, it makes it that much more special.
Ladies, you know the way to his heart is through his stomach. A few of my favorite recipes to make for breakfast or brunch are these Nutella goodies because, well, Nutella is life. Plus, you can make them any time of the day.
If you’re looking for treats you can make for your Valentine or for ones that you can bring in to the office or child’s class, these 20 Valentine’s Day treats are for you!
- Pink Velvet Cupcakes from Baked by Rachel
- Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes from Flour Arrangements
- Valentine Parfait from Glued to My Crafts Blog
- Valentine Strawberry Raspberry Fool from Kitchen Counter Chronicle
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies from Crafty Morning
- Valentine Covered Pretzels from Love from the Oven
- Valentines Day S’mores from Kids Activities Blog
- XOXO Rice Krispies from Two Sisters Crafting
- Pizza Valentine Cookie from Bake at 350
- Fondant Cookies from Kiddie Foodies
- Valentine Heart Macarons from Live for Cake
- Rose Cake Pops from The Cake Blog
- Conversation Hearts Popcorn from Two Sisters Crafting
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Pops from A Spicy Perspective
- Sweet Love Letters from Party Pinching
- Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls from Lady Behind the Curtain
- VDAY Pancakes from Complete Recipes
- Pink Sugar Cookies from Pack Momma
- Conversation Heart Cheesecakes from Hungry Happenings
- Red Velvet Cake Bites from Six Sister Stuff
Do you enjoy sweet treats on Valentine’s Day?
Let me know, til then–cheers m’deres!
Nancy Polanco is a freelance journalist, lifestyle content creator, and editor of Whispered Inspirations. She is a proud Mom to Gabby and Michaela, and wife to Darasak. Having worked as part of a health care team for almost a decade, Nancy is happy to be back to her passion. She is a contributor to the Huffington Post, TODAY’s Parents, and an Oprah Magazine Brand Ambassador.